Not just style, See Kai Run is a brand known for their "barefoot like" sole bases to help a child run and play in comfort. The width in the toe-box allows a child to spread their toes in their shoes and the minimilistic sole allows them to run naturally, as if not wearing shoes at all. The double velcro closure of the Russel makes for easy on and off and the extra depth of the shoe accomodates wider, chubbier feet as well as orthotics and braces.
- "Barefoot-like" minimalistic sole base for natural movement
- Wide toe boxes and depth to accomodate extra width
- Double velcro closure for extra adjustibility and easy on and off
- Canvas upper for breathability and style
- Rubber toe cap for added durability
- Removable footbed and extra depth to accomodate AFO's, SMO's, orthotics etc.
**fits half a size big