The first ambphibious runner of its kind, Tsukihoshi Marina, like a frog, can move seamlessly from water to land. Since 1873, Tsukihoshi has been committed to making durable shoes that enhance the natural motion of a child. The Marina is on a pure zero drop sole base to allow a child to move as if barefoot, with a wide toe box and enhanced flex. Easy to wear and made for repeat washing, these shoes are as practical as they are playful with their splash of bright, sporty colour.
- Ultra lightweight.
- Barefoot feel. Low profile sole with wide toe box allows child to spread toes and move as if barefoot
- Machine Washable
- Water Friendly, quick drying amphibious
- Easy to wear. Tongue is sewn into one side of the shoe so that it doesn't need to be pulled up and out. Allows shoe to be opened wide for easy entry.
- Enhanced flex. Scored footbed allows natural motion without a lift or toe spring
- Green tea extract to naturally disinfect bacteria, fighting odour.
**fits large to size. Order half a size smaller
**suitable for wide feet
Machine wash COLD; Remove insole and AIR dry. Made durable for repeated washing.