If you haven't already, discover the ultra lightweight, barefoot feel of the Tsukihoshi runner. Since 1873, Tsukihoshi has been committed to making shoes that enhance the natural motion of a child, with wide toe boxes and a correct flex. Easy to wear and machine washable, these shoes are as practical as they are playful with their splash of bright, sporty colour. The Velocity has a low profile sole, is made of light, breathable materials and allows your son to run like the wind, with a velocity like never before!
- Ultra lightweight.
- Barefoot feel. Low profile sole with wide toe box allows child to spread toes and move as if barefoot
- Machine Washable
- Water Friendly, quick drying
- Easy to wear. Tongue is sewn into one side of the shoe so that it doesn't need to be pulled up and out. Allows shoe to be opened wide for easy entry.
- Correct flex. Flexpoint of shoe is at the first third of shoe where the ball of a child's foot flexes to encourage correct and straight and proper motion.
- Removable footbed. Successfully modifiyable to fit orthotics, AFO's, SMO's, prosthetics etc.
- Green tea extract to naturally disinfect bacteria, fighting odour.
**fits true to size
**suitable for wide feet
**suitable for orthotics, AFO's etc
Tsukihoshi Velocity Silver/Camo
Machine wash COLD; Remove insole and AIR dry. Made durable for repeated washing